Conditions to be met to obtain a loan
* Be at least 18 years old.
* Be of good character, even if it means honouring a commitment.
* Have a minimum monthly income source of €500.
* A loan granted that is not repaid within the term of the contract results in legal proceedings accompanied by the publication of the identity of your card on all channels that are posted at our agency. The transfer deadline is a maximum of 48 hours.
Documents to be provided
* Duplex scanned identity documents.
* Copy of a bank (RIB) or postal (RIP) identity statement.
* Last electricity bill or any other equivalent document that can justify your address.
* Last salary slip or any other document that can justify your monthly income.
Annual TEG varying from 2% to 6% depending on the amount requested and the duration of the refund, without administrative fees.
Duration of the loan.
The term of your loan cannot exceed 30 years.
Start of monthly withdrawals.
They start between 60 (2 months) and 90 (3 months) days from the day the borrower receives the full amount of his loan.
Pause in the repayment or postponement of monthly payments.
To explore the possibility of extending a period, you can contact us by phone or using the contact form on our website. The deferral earns interest at the current rate, the premium for the credit guarantee will be calculated if it has been purchased. You can request the postponement of one or two payments per year and thus benefit from a “default in repayment”. You must submit your application 7 days before the next deadline. This payment suspension will be granted on condition that at the time of your request to postpone your revolving credit is either unpaid or late, is not covered by the insurance and has not been granted to you within 2 months.
Whether you have purchased a revolving loan or a personal loan, you can repay all or part of the amount you still owe at any time and at no additional cost. Whether it is a temporary contract, a professional contract, an apprenticeship or even a fixed-term contract, we can help you.
Loan and insurance contract.
The borrower will be required to sign a loan agreement and a credit insurance certificate. This insurance covers you in the event of death, total and irreversible loss of autonomy and total inability to work due to illness or accident (n° 0081 FACL), and loss of employment due to compensated dismissal.